Indeed, the castle of La Baugisière was rebuilt in 1741. Originally, its name dates from the Middle Ages when the Bogis family took possession of it.
Private home photographer
The current Château de La Baugisière was rebuilt by Chevalier Maximilien Boutou de La Baugisière. The park is a regular, very large composition, in the axis of the castle, going through the woods to the lake.
The Parc du Château de La Baugisière has a hunting stele in front of the château. There is also a chapel dating from the 18th century.