Rebuilt in 1741, the current residence of La Baugisière owes its origin to the Knight Maximilien Boutou de La Baugisière. The origin of La Baugisière dates back to the Middle Ages when the Bogis family took possession of it.
The very regular composition of the park is really very vast, walking through the woods in the axis of the castle and up to the lake.
On the front of the house sits a hunting stele with a sculpted boar. Near this stele is an 18th century chapel. Behind the castle, there are large rows of chestnut trees and a small central pond.